American Classic® 5A Drumsticks
Tear drop tip for rich cymbal sounds. The #1 stick in the world—great for every style of music!
The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- The world's best-selling stick!
- Great all-around size and weight for any musical situation
- Tear drop tip for rich cymbal sounds
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Tip Material : Wood
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
How A 5A Is Made
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
American Classic American Classic® Extreme 5B Drumsticks
American Classic American Classic® Extreme 5A Drumsticks
American Classic American Classic® 5B Nylon Drumsticks
American Classic American Classic® 5B Drumsticks
American Classic American Classic® 5A Nylon Drumsticks
American Classic American Classic® 55A Drumsticks